������������������������������������������������ ?Important: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ? ������������������������������������������������
Installation guide PDF download (make sure you have the latest version of Procreate installed - brushes are now provided as sets instead of single .brush files) https://bit.ly/2NJUmjK
Get all my Procreate brushes in this bundle with a 75% discount!
? Regular price: $ 156.00 / Bundle price: $ 39.00
? This bundle includes more than 300 brushes for the iPad app Procreate, in a large variety of mediums and styles. If you prefer, you can also purchase the sets included in this bundle separately. (See links below).
? Once purchased, you'll get all future updates for free.
? All brushes sets arranged in separate folders, in .brushset format.
? 12.07.2018: New Procreate update - it's now possible to import/export entire brushes sets, instead of individual brushes only - I've replaced all the .brush files with new .brushset files - one for each set - which will take less time to import to Procreate :) Please note, this new format requires updating Procreate to the latest version.
? 27.04.2018: New set added - Inking brushes (20 brushes)
? 05.01.2018: New set added - Ink splatter brushes Vol. II (17 brushes).
? 07.11.2017: 4 new brushes added to the set PENCIL AND CHARCOAL.
? 03.11.2017: New set added - Paint brushes (24 brushes).
List of brushes included in the bundle:
- Crosshatching brushes: https://crmrkt.com/D5rm3G
- Engraving brushes: https://crmrkt.com/KXGAEq
- Glitch brushes: https://crmrkt.com/NjB7mj
- Grain brushes: https://crmrkt.com/2yl9jr
- Grunge brushes: https://crmrkt.com/RQpjVX
- Grunge texture brushes: https://crmrkt.com/7yqwoj
- Halftone brushes: https://crmrkt.com/MBRMax
- Inking brushes: https://crmrkt.com/KGNp3Q
- Ink brushes: https://crmrkt.com/lgm1bR
- Ink stamp brushes: https://crmrkt.com/gGr7RW
- Ink & paint brushes: https://crmrkt.com/0pjr6Q
- Ink splatter brushes: https://crmrkt.com/kbdpGV
- Ink splatter brushes Vol. II: https://crmrkt.com/2Vo5gz
- Lens flares brushes: https://crmrkt.com/9egXbG
- Neon brushes: https://crmrkt.com/j8Vamr
- Paint brushes: https://crmrkt.com/Gk3NwW
- Pattern brushes: https://crmrkt.com/WKj99d
- Pencil & charcoal brushes: https://crmrkt.com/WKGwqy
- Sketching brushes: https://crmrkt.com/qVRKNg
- Smudge brushes: https://crmrkt.com/9eVbJG
- Space brushes: https://crmrkt.com/WKjAW8
- Stippling brushes: https://crmrkt.com/XEK5k0
- Watercolor brushes: https://crmrkt.com/v9Wyex
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they're currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.
You will receive a ZIP containing all the brushes listed above, arranged in separate folders. (.brushset format)