Introducing the ReadyBrand Branding Kit, a collection of years of work and includes 92 professional, high-quality, pre-made branding elements designed to help you create a unique look while saving you time and money.
Need help with customization? If you need help with design, but don't know where to start, I specialize in helping you figure out your business challenges and suggesting the most cost-effective solutions that will get you more traffic, more leads, and more money (because who doesn't want that?) Visit my website at www.kimberlycoles.com for more information about services and packages.
As a Creative Director, I have 25+ years of experience in branding, advertising, web, mobile, and interactive design services, my goal was to create a kit for small business owners that are just starting out and not quite ready for a custom logo project but still want to develop a cohesive brand identity. I'm often asked to share my readymade logos as they are intended to jumpstart the client's design process and shorten the timeframe significantly toward the path of having a strong and effective brand tailored just for you at a fraction of the cost.
Now you can take matters into your own hands with a variety of trendy premade branding elements that you can fully edit, adapt, or mix and match. The possibilities are unlimited with these meticulously organized, user-friendly templates, and detailed user guide PDFs. These designs are meant to be multi-purpose and can be altered for any product, service, or industry type.
- 23X Logos
- 23X Watermarks
- 23X Watermarks Reversed
- 23X Wordmarks
- 23X Favicons
- 23X Color Inspiration Palettes
- Brand Board / Style Guide Templates
- Individual Logo Templates
- Individual Favicon Templates
- Detailed User Guide PDFs
- All of the high resolution designs come in both Adobe Photoshop .PSD format (CS4+) and Adobe Illustrator .AI format (CS4+).
- All fonts are free for both personal and commercial use and the download links are listed in the user guides.
- Fully customizable, resizeable, and well organized � you can edit the layer groups and layers, colors, fonts, vector shape artwork, and more. None of the artwork is raster.
- Style Guide Templates are sized to 735x1060 pixels - the ideal width for showing off your brand on Pinterest.
- The detailed user guides explain how to make edits for both Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop is required for this branding kit.
- The files are not intended to work with any other software. You can get free 30-day Adobe software trials here: http://www.adobe.com/
- ALL DESIGN CUSTOMIZATION is done by THE PURCHASER (in Illustrator or Photoshop).
- Purchaser must know how to install fonts.
- Designs will vary depending on the length of the name of the company and and any artwork added.
- Every print usage has slightly different needs. For the individual Logo Templates, we have simply provided a general template. The purchaser will need to adjust size, artboard dimensions, save, or export their final template according to their own specific deliverables and printer vendor’s needs. Every print vendor has slightly different needs for artboard dimensions, file sizes, formats, and color specifications (CMYK or Spot). We are not responsible for printing errors. Please ask your print vendor for advice if necessary.
- Every online usage has slightly different needs. For the individual Logo Templates and "Favicon Templates**, we have simply provided general templates. The purchaser will need to adjust size, artboard dimensions, save, or export their final template(s) according to their own specific online needs. Every online platform has slightly different needs for artboard dimensions, file sizes, formats, and color specifications (RGB or HEX). We are not responsible for online viewing errors. Please ask your web designer or developer for advice if necessary.
Need help with customization? I'm here to help! If you have no idea where to start, I specialize and suggesting the most cost-effective solutions that will get you more traffic, more leads, and more money (because who doesn't want that?) We offer design customization services and custom brand consulting packages. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for more information and I will share my portfolio and provide a cost estimate.
WHEN TO USE ILLUSTRATOR VS. PHOTOSHOP:
This question comes up A LOT in our business. Choosing which format to work with depends on your end use deliverables.
If you’ll be producing high resolution print deliverables such as business cards, shirts, brochures, ads, signage (and also web deliverables), we always recommend using the Adobe Illustrator formats as the vector artwork can be infinitely scaled up and down in size with no loss of quality, resolution, or clarity.
If you’re only focusing on web deliverables, and won’t have a need for high resolution print deliverables, you can use Photoshop formats. As you know, Photoshop was originally developed as a tool to enhancephotographs. With that in mind, you should only export out to a Photoshop file for when you are working with lower resolution pixel-based raster images for usage on web and mobile. Even though our layer groups were created with vector-based artwork, Photoshop files such as .jpg, .tif, .png are never recommended for high resolution print work, or scaling up and down in size.
- We do not offer refunds on Instant Downloads, so we encourage you to ask all questions before purchase and we’ll be more than happy to provide guidance.
- Again, the files are not intended to work with any other software. They have not been tested in any other editing software, so we cannot answer whether they would be compatible or not. You can get free 30-day Adobe software trials here: http://www.adobe.com/
- Product mockup photos shown are for display purposes only and not included in the kit.
- Customization services are not included in the listing price. Need help with customization? We offer separate add-ons for customization services and brand consulting packages. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for more information.
- Technical support services are not included in the listing price, but we are happy to doublecheck things on our end if you happen to encounter errors with our digital files.
ABOUT HAPPY MONDAY:
As a Creative Director, I have 25+ years of experience in branding, advertising, web, mobile, and interactive design services. I have owned my own design firm since 2010 and have worked with many high profile brands such as Chase Bank, New York State tourism, Palm Springs tourism, Cleveland tourism, Mitsubishi, Indiana University, Delta Faucet, Brunswick Boats, Humana Medicare, to name a few. I have also consulted with lots of small businesses to help get their brands off the ground. If you would like to discuss a custom branding, logo design, business card, brochure, ppt, website, banner ad, social media headers, etc., please PM me or email me at [email protected] for more information. And don't forget to follow me to see my latest product updates.