Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 v21.0.0 Multilingual (Mac OS X) http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ccKMRk
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 v21.0.0 Multilingual (x86/x64) 上傳中
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017是一款由Adobe公司打造图形设计软件，本站现提供Adobe CC 2017中文破解版，欢迎有需要的朋友前来本站下载使用。
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 特色：
1、Mercury Performance System增强功能
借助简化的界面，减少完成日常任务所需的步骤。体验图层名称的内联编辑、精确的颜色取样以及可配合其他 Adobe 工具顺畅调节亮度的 UI。
10、支持 HiDPI 和 Retina 显示器
使用高分辨率显示器(包括 MacBook Pro 上全新的 Retina 显示器)时，查看图像和文本以及 illustrator用户界面中的更多细节。
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
Its Illustrator like youve never seen it.
See how the latest release helps you create with pixel-perfect accuracy, work more seamlessly with fonts and glyphs, and jumpstart your designs with templates.
- Create pixel-perfect artwork for screen designs by drawing paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid.
- Select an entire artboard or choose individual assets from one or more artboards, and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats in a single click.
- Easily access Adobe Stock assets including new design templates, images, graphics, and our new Premium collection right from the Illustrator search field.
- Design faster with presets and templates for brochures, business cards, and more that you access from the file menu.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets including Adobe Stock right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, shapes, colors, character styles, Adobe Typekit fonts, and other creative assets, so theyre instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
Make something now.
Get the most out of Illustrator and Creative Cloud with our latest tutorials for graphic design, mobile and web design, and more.
Whats New in Illustrator CC (2017):
Create pixel-perfect artwork
Draw paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid. Align existing artwork with a single click or by using simple transformations. Preserve Live Shapes and rounded corners, maintain alignment when scaling and rotating objects, and manually nudge segments and end points into perfect alignment.
Find fonts faster
Mark individual fonts as favorites to quickly find the one you need. Filter your list to see fonts youve recently used, find other fonts that are similar to one you like, or find fonts based on classifications like serif or handwritten.
Work easier with glyphs
Use alternate glyphs for any character by simply selecting the character and choosing from an in-context menu. View and insert your most recently used glyphs, and sort glyphs for faster browsing.
Get started faster
Jumpstart design projects with easy access to presets as well as free Adobe Stock templates that you can access right from File > New.
Stock templates and search
Adobe Stock marketplace includes new design templates and now you can drag and drop Stock search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Plus, you can right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
Libraries in Illustrator now support Adobe Stock templates. Plus, Send Link has been updated so you can now share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Now you can buy fonts from some of the industrys biggest names and use them in your Illustrator projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
Font and text enhancements
See a live preview by hovering over the font list with selected text, place loaded text inside a container, or fill a container with placeholder text to better visualize your designs. Easily work with type objects that have a common font family but different styles, and vice-versa.
Zoom to selection
View and edit faster now that you can zoom into anything youve selected an active point, a segment, a path, or an object.
Modern user experience
A flat UI and new icons for tools and panels offer a cleaner look and help you focus on your artwork.
And so much more
Also included: Ability to archive, restore, and see version history for all your assets stored in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more.
- OpenGL 4.x
- To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: an Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD video adapter from those listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance